Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded 6.4% reduce opposite the U.S. dollar during the one day duration finale at 0:00 AM Eastern on Dec 31st. One Melon token can now be bought for approximately $7.23 or 0.00193641 BTC on renouned cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Bitsane, Radar Relay and IDEX. Melon has a marketplace top of $5.88 million and approximately $33,031.00 value of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last 7 days, Melon has traded down 6.7% opposite the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have achieved in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% reduce opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00009502 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003032 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1% opposite the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027047 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.3% aloft opposite the dollar and now trades at $89.32 or 0.02389147 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.8% reduce opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000509 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% reduce opposite the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00160078 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.4% reduce opposite the dollar and now trades at $7.49 or 0.00200360 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.2% aloft opposite the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027168 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5.4% opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% aloft opposite the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027087 BTC.
Melon was first traded on Feb 16th, 2017. Melon’s sum supply is 1,002,000 tokens and the present supply is 812,502 tokens. The Reddit village for Melon is /r/melonproject and the currency’s Github comment can be noticed here. Melon’s central Twitter comment is @melonport and the Facebook page is permitted here. Melon’s central website is melonport.com.
Buying and Selling Melon
Melon can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bitsane, Liqui, IDEX, Radar Relay and Kraken. It is customarily not now probable to buy choice cryptocurrencies such as Melon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Melon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an sell that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Melon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News Updates for Melon Daily – Enter your email residence next to accept a obvious daily outline of the latest news and updates for Melon and associated cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.