FuzeX (CURRENCY:FXT) traded 22.1% aloft opposite the dollar during the 1 day duration finale at 11:00 AM ET on Dec 24th. FuzeX has a marketplace top of $2.66 million and approximately $2,849.00 value of FuzeX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One FuzeX token can now be bought for $0.0035 or 0.00000086 BTC on renouned cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, CPDAX, CoinBene and COSS. Over the last week, FuzeX has traded 29% aloft opposite the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have achieved over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 13.9% aloft opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00010190 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.4% opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003280 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% reduce opposite the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024714 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% reduce opposite the dollar and now trades at $105.83 or 0.02577723 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.6% aloft opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000544 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% aloft opposite the dollar and now trades at $6.26 or 0.00152584 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 12.6% opposite the dollar and now trades at $8.58 or 0.00208991 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.2% aloft opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000122 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.3% reduce opposite the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024571 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.6% opposite the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00024544 BTC.
FuzeX Token Profile
FuzeX launched on Jan 13th, 2018. FuzeX’s sum supply is 1,087,156,610 tokens and the present supply is 755,098,192 tokens. FuzeX’s central Twitter comment is @fuzex_co. The central outline house for FuzeX is medium.com/fuzex. FuzeX’s central website is fuzex.co.
FuzeX Token Trading
FuzeX can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Allbit, Cobinhood, Token Store, COSS, HitBTC, Livecoin, CPDAX, Coinbe, IDEX and CoinBene. It is customarily not probable to squeeze choice cryptocurrencies such as FuzeX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FuzeX should first squeeze Ethereum or Bitcoin using an sell that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to squeeze FuzeX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News Updates for FuzeX Daily – Enter your email residence next to accept a obvious daily outline of the latest news and updates for FuzeX and associated cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.