Magnet (CURRENCY:MAG) traded down 1.7% opposite the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour duration finale at 18:00 PM Eastern on Dec 28th. Magnet has a marketplace top of $236,597.00 and $425.00 value of Magnet was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last 7 days, Magnet has traded prosaic opposite the U.S. dollar. One Magnet silver can now be purchased for $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC on renouned cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have achieved during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded prosaic opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 2.8% reduce opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000689 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 4.7% aloft opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008660 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 8.6% reduce opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.0638 or 0.00001744 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded prosaic opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded prosaic opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded prosaic opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 16% opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded down 2.6% opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 0.6% reduce opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000127 BTC.
Magnet (MAG) is a PoW/PoS silver that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on Nov 14th, 2017. Magnet’s sum supply is 40,542,939 coins and the present supply is 40,292,939 coins. Magnet’s central Twitter comment is @magnetwork_io. The Reddit village for Magnet is /r/magnetwork_io and the currency’s Github comment can be noticed here. The central website for Magnet is magnetwork.io.
Buying and Selling Magnet
Magnet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and BiteBTC. It is customarily not now probable to squeeze choice cryptocurrencies such as Magnet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Magnet should first squeeze Bitcoin or Ethereum using an sell that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to squeeze Magnet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News Ratings for Magnet Daily – Enter your email residence next to accept a obvious daily outline of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Magnet and associated companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.