Cortex (CURRENCY:CTXC) traded down 0.4% opposite the U.S. dollar during the 1-day duration finale at 6:00 AM E.T. on Jan 19th. Over the last 7 days, Cortex has traded up 5% opposite the U.S. dollar. One Cortex token can now be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00002944 BTC on vital cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, UEX, DEx.top and CoinTiger. Cortex has a marketplace tip of $16.09 million and $1.24 million value of Cortex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have achieved over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.3% opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008310 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% aloft opposite the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027556 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.5% reduce opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000699 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% aloft opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.0789 or 0.00002161 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% aloft opposite the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00264521 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% aloft opposite the dollar and now trades at $65.15 or 0.01784390 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% opposite the dollar and now trades at $7.81 or 0.00214004 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.8% opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.3% opposite the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027851 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.4% opposite the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00012291 BTC.
Cortex launched on Feb 8th, 2018. Cortex’s sum supply is 299,792,458 tokens and the present supply is 149,792,458 tokens. The Reddit village for Cortex is /r/Cortex_Official and the currency’s Github comment can be noticed here. Cortex’s central outline house is medium.com/@CTXCBlockchain. Cortex’s central Twitter comment is @CTXCBlockchain. Cortex’s central website is www.cortexlabs.ai.
Buying and Selling Cortex
Cortex can be bought or sole on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, OKEx, DDEX, BitForex, CoinBene, DragonEX, DEx.top, CoinTiger, Ethfinex, CoinEx, Huobi and UEX. It is customarily not now probable to buy choice cryptocurrencies such as Cortex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cortex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an sell that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cortex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News Ratings for Cortex Daily – Enter your email residence next to accept a obvious daily outline of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Cortex and associated companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.